A film submission, to be considered as an entry, must be sent by the Producer / Director (owner of the rights) through our online submission platform only. No need to send the entry form and screener via regular mail anymore.
The film submission must include the official entry form filled as required, a link for a downloadable screener, the movie poster (PDF), the trailer, 3 film stills, the Director photo and biography as long as a copy of Lebanese "Securité Generale" permit of filming if applicable.
Rules & Regulations
• Eligible Movies:
Feature Film - 80 - 105 min / Short Movie - less than 30 min / Animation - less than 30 min / Feature Documentary - from 50 to 90 min / Short Documentary - less than 30 min.
• By submitting the entry form and related material, the Producer / Director (owner of the rights) accepts to grant Tripoli Film Festival, by the person of its Founder and Director Mr. Elias Jacques Khlat, the rights to print and screen publicly any material submitted to the festival and to use it for any promotional activity covering the festival.
• Submission to the Tripoli Film Festival is free of charge, WE DO NOT PAY SCREENING FEES.
• Films must be subtitled in English.
• Films completion dates should not be earlier than January 2015.
• Movies shot in Lebanon partially or completely should enclose a copy of the Lebanese “Sécurité Gérnérale” shooting permit.
• Submission of a film materials and entry form does not guarantee screening during the festival, or during any of the out of competition events parallel to the festival.
• The submitter grants Tripoli Film Festival the rights to present his/her film to the press and to screen it during the festival days if selected.
• Entries material will not be returned.
• Tripoli Film Festival screens only films available on Blu Ray and in MOV format.
• Entrants will be contacted only if selected for the festival official selection or the out of competition events.
• If your film is selected for the TFF 2017 offical selection, you accept to send, if the organiser found it necessary, the final screening copy via an express courrier on your expenses ASAP after the selection announcement. Otherwise, your film will be disqualified.
• The submitter grants Tripoli Film Festival the rights to present his film in the “TFF Video Library” for free private screening.
• By submitting your film to Tripoli Film Festival 2017, you are granting the organizers the rights to screen your movie in the out of competition events parallel to the festival during 2017.
• By submitting the film to Tripoli Film Festival, you declare that all rights on the film are acquired.
Submit my film